Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 18

I decided to upload some pictures of my tattoos. They are a really big part of my life, and each one means something special to me. The one inside my bottom lip was my first, I didn't know if I really wanted a tattoo so I decided that was the best place to get it because it's impossible to see unless I show you. The letters LJK are my brothers' initials. He died when we were younger so I wanted something special for him. This was done at Incredible Ink in downtown Orlando, Florida.
I got this next one after I realized how much I love tattoos. This is Lemmie's portrait on the right side of my ribs. I absolutely love this, it's such a perfect representation of him. Done by Albert Diezhandino at Violet & Blue's Tattoos in Orlando.


This is the third tattoo I got. It's Latin for "She Flies With Her Own Wings." This really represents who I am as a person, I'm very independent (almost to a fault). Done by Tiffanie Violet at Violet & Blue's Tattoos in Orlando.


This tattoo was an idea I thought of while wanting to get a family tree. I realized that my heart was in the roots of my family and so I intertwined the ideas and this is what I came up with. I love it. Done by Albert Diezhandino at Violet and Blue's Tattoos in Orlando.

This is my most recent piece. It's part of the E.E. Cummings poem called I Carry Your Heart and the part I have reads "You are whatever a moon has always meant... ...and whatever a sun will always sing is you." Done by Albert Diezhandino at Violet & Blue's Tattoos in Orlando.

I had a great night with my sisters. We had some nasty strawberry lemonade that burned your throat like shots of Grey Goose! But it was still fun! Enjoy the tattoo pictures!

Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment