Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 1

This is my first time blogging, and I'm very excited. I want to document my artistic journey, from now until...? The basics: I'm 20 years old. I've been Vegan for a little over 2 years and it's a big part of my life. I'm going to school for graphic design and I am learning so much; I love it. I'm a part of a huge family that I love very much. My boyfriend Ryan inspires me in so many ways and I love him for that. I hope everyone will enjoy this blog, and return to see many interesting and fun posts.
-Gabi

"Is it not the case that many a life journey starts out in the opposite direction to its destiny?" — Sena Jeter Naslund

2 comments:

  1. hello! i'm excited to for more of your blog-ness. i had a blogspot, but i relocated to sweetedge.soup.io because i don't have what it takes to blog in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check with you before I do anything semi-techinal. You always know the good stuff! AIM v. Digsby, Blogspot v. Soup haha. Thank you for the comment though, at least someone check it out ;D

    ReplyDelete