Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 14





Last summer Ryan bought me this book from Urban Outfitters. I've only draw in it a few times, but I absolutely love it. I took it off my dresser this morning and flipped through it. I decided I'm going to collage the pages instead of just drawing on them and when I came to the flower pot page I knew I had to do that one! It turned out so adorable, so I'm going to do maybe 1 or 2 a week because there are over 200 pages to doodle on!










I used paper flowers, metal brads, yarn, colored pencils, and ColorBox brush pads (they are little almond shaped ink pads).




And!! The other day I got a few pictures of a cute bird in the bird bath!

"And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." -Steve Jobs

Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment